26 September 2011

New Album - New Love

Hello again, I thought I'd blog about one of my recent album purchases which is Ed Sheeran's debut album. The albums titled '+'. To be honest I wasn't sure what I was expecting. I've obviously heard a few of his releases on the radio such as, 'The City' and 'The A Team'. I liked the sound of him so thought I'd purchase his album and I've got to say I absolutely love it! He has some really beautiful, thoughtful, acoustic tracks on there which are quite different to the style that you may expect. He's clearly put a lot of emotion and thought into his records. And I do find listening to his album really chills me out so it's been on repeat more or less. I'm not the greatest at descriptions but it's honestly worth a listen. Just thought I'd share my love of him and his new album with you guys :) 

Fav Tracks: 'Give Me Love', 'You Need Me I Don't Need You' and 'Lego House'. Although, to be honest this is one of those albums in which I genuinely enjoy pretty much every track. What are your favourites? And what do you think of the album?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...