23 February 2012

No7 - Highland Mist


I love a new nail polish so a few weeks ago when Boots were giving £5 off No7 vouchers, polishes were the first thing I looked at! I was drawn to No7's 'Highland Mist'. No7's nail polishes are priced at around £7 and I think they're a pretty decent quality, so along with my £5 off the end price was £2 (bargain!!). 

'Highland Mist' is what I would describe as an autumn shade, it's a rustic brown colour and reminds me of crispy leaves. Although it's quite a difficult shade to describe specifically! The nail polish applies easily and is a nice thick consistency so it's fairly easy to a do a nice, neat job on your nails. I think you could get away with only one coat which is always nice if you haven't got much time. No7 nail polishes also don't take too long to dry, I also find that I can wear their polishes for a few days without having any problems with peeling or chips so even priced at £7 if there is a shade you like I'd grab it as I do think they're a great quality... even better with the £5 off.

This shade when applied to the nails is true to the shade when in the bottle. It leaves a nice glossy finish on the nails. Overall, I think this nail polish is absolutely gorgeous. No7 products are stocked in Boots stores or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...