2 April 2013

The Little Things

{Pinterest}
-Kind words can be such a 'pick-me up'. After going through a bit of a stressful time a few weeks ago I really appreciated the support I received from family and friends


-Having a girly day with my mum which consisted of shopping, eating tasty food and getting our nails done. Something which we haven't had the chance to do in a long time


-Browsing through and watching lots of different films and TV programmes, on Netflix, during my rather long breaks at work. It definitely helps to pass the time


-Charlie's playful, and at times scary, sessions


-Friendship: I work with quite a small team and feel lucky to work with some of the most loveliest girls. They keep me smiling and laughing and I'm happy that we all get on so well


-Planning secret surprises for Mum's 50th birthday


-An impromptu trip to visit one of my closest friends. Something I've wanted to do but have previously struggled to get around to doing. As I had the weekend off I packed my bags and drove two hours to visit my friend. I really enjoyed having that quality time with her, visiting her new home and eating and drinking out at lovely places. Times like these are hard to beat they're always filled with smiles and laughter :)


-Giving the dogs a wash and a brush and watching them run around the house excitedly afterwards. I love how fluffy and cute they look afterwards


-Nice days.... like today, the sun is shining and the sky is blue. No rain and no snow


-Spending yesterday with my boyfriend and his family. We all stuffed our faces at a local restaurant and had a relaxed afternoon of pottering around the local shops. In the evening me and the boyfriend cosied up and watched the Easter special of Jonathan Creek


-Messing around on Snapchat with my brother. He never fails to make me laugh and this app is another fun way of keeping in touch and just being silly


-Picking up some new bath bombs and bubble bars from Lush. In particular The Brightside bubble bar which smells amazing


-Spending the odd hour or two on The Sims 3. I can't see a day in which I will ever get bored of this addicive game


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...