23 March 2012

The Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty (TAG)

As you can probably guess from the title, I've decided to do the 'Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag'. I've seen this one floating about on blogs & YouTube and thought it would be fun to join in. So here goes;

GREED: What are your most inexpensive and expensive beauty products?

My most inexpensive beauty products have to be my MUA clear mascara, which I use for my eyebrows. This  was priced at £1 (I wish there was more beauty products at this price!). Also my Rimmel eye brow pencil which was just under £3.

My most expensive beauty product I would have to say is probably my Urban Decay 'Naked' palette, which is around the £30 mark. Expensive but worth it, I absolutely love it.

WRATH: What product do you have a love/hate relationship with? And what product was the hardest to find?

I was recently given a beautiful Chubbi Stick from Clinique in 'Chunky Cherry'. I love this product and the shade is a gorgeous. But I'm not very confident with bright colours on my lips. As much as I love the look of them I always feel as if I can't really pull it off! Working it in and blending it makes a difference for me though as it's slightly more subtle.

As for the hardest product to find, this one is quite a difficult question for me as to be honest I'm not one that will search high and low for something. In the past when I have done this it mainly seems to be me hunting for a particular nail polish. I'll sometimes spot something I like, not pick it up (trying to be good and save some dosh), then instantly regret it. But of course when I return back to the shop it's gone! This was the case for OPI's 'Rainbow Connection' and 'Teenage Dream'.  As you can probably tell I'm a big sucker for glitter and sparkles. The great thing is there can be loads of dupes floating around, sometimes they are more affordable so that's always a bonus!

GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 

Only one winner shines through for me on this one; Palmers lip butter in Dark Chocolate and Peppermint. This smells AMAZING, I absolutely love this lip product. I've been repurchasing this for the last 3/4 years. The great thing is not only does it smell delicious but it's very moisturising, it leaves a nice shine on the lips and isn't sticky. 

SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness? 

I often find myself forgetting to put on primer. I'm not sure if it's due to laziness or forgetfulness to be honest.

PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most confidence? 

I think in terms of confidence the beauty product necessity would have to be concealer. I feel naked without it, and hate my dark circles. Aside from concealer I would say a nice lipstick or the eyeliner and full lashes combo. 

LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 

I'm not sure where this question fits in... bit of a random one haha. I personally think that for me one of the best attributes in the opposite sex is a good sense of humour. Someone who is kind and thoughtful. I also like nice eyes.

ENVY: What items would you like most to receive as a gift? 

I'd really like some NARS products. They're quite pricey and unfortunately not many places around me stock them, so I haven't really had a chance to check the products out in person. I've never tried their products before so it would probably be this. Or perfume, you can never go wrong with perfume :) 

If you're yet to do this TAG, and are interested, please do... and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...