20 May 2013

The Little Things

Source: Pinterest

-Maisie (my not so little rabbit). She chases me around the garden, nibbles on my slippers and eats all the plants. I love watching her antics


-Little splurges 


-Having a good tidy up, de-clutter and re-organising of various bits and bobs in my bedroom. I don't know what it is but I always feel better once I've got the job done. Earlier this week I had a little spring clean of my wardrobe. It felt good chucking out stuff I haven't worn in ages!


-The boyfriend coming over and surprising me with Les Mis on DVD a couple of days ago. It was such a thoughtful little surprise as I didn't get the chance to watch it in the cinema. I'd absolutely love to go and watch it in the theatre! I haven't watched the DVD yet but hopefully I'll find a quiet evening at some point this week :)


-Spending the weekend away catching up with some family and friends. The whole weekend was lovely and chilled out


-Getting things ready for holiday at the end of this month. I can't begin to explain how much I'm looking forward to it!


-Home cooked meals. I work long shifts so when I'm at work I really miss eating a proper meal so I enjoy sitting down and having a nice meal. I've had a week off last week so was lucky enough to eat things such as home made vegetable lasagne


-The pretty pink blossom trees that almost seem as if they've suddenly appeared overnight 


-Netflix. I signed up for the months trial a couple of months ago now and I just can't bring myself to cancel it! I love having the chance to watch different TV shows and films that I'd forgotten about or wouldn't go out and buy on DVD. Plus it's been so useful at work when I've had long breaks

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...