12 January 2012

"There are no goodbyes"

{Source: Pinterest. Original Source: Unknown}
As depressing as this post may seem I find myself wanting to share a few quotes I've found around on the net that help me when I'm 'grieving'. The reason to this post being that in the last year or two, and more recently this week, I've had to deal with the loss of a loved one and as hard and sad as it is I do sometimes find comfort in some of these quotes, like the ones below. They somehow become relevant to how I'm feeling. None of these are my own but I thought I would share them nonetheless. 

"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart." 
--- Gandhi

"To Live In The Hearts We Leave Behind Is Not To Die"

--- Thomas Campbell

"Always on my mind, forever in my heart"
--- Author Unknown

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure"
--- Author Unknown

"Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality"
--- Emily Dickenson

Many of these quotes are from this website: QuoteGarden.com. I think my personal favourite is the first one by Gandhi. As hard as it is for people to accept the loss of someone in their life I suppose it's nice to think that despite them not physically being with and around you a part of them will always be with you, within your mind and your heart. 


This is for those that I have lost, you will never be forgotten. Thanks for the memories 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...