8 January 2013

A New Year


In 2013 I will....

  • Try to start saving those pennies (more specifically put away a minimum of £40 a month)
  • Aim to be a lot healthier by looking after myself and eating more of the right stuff
  • Be more organised. I'm normally quite an organised person but in the last couple of months I seem to keep leaving things for another day. The to-do list becomes ever growing! 
  • Try to not let certain things get to me - worry less. I can be such a little worrier. Some things are just out of my control and aren't really my problem. I need to learn to take a step back and remind myself that some things are either not my problem or aren't important
  • Find a new job. This one is quite important. I hope to find something that's pointing more in the right direction in terms of what I would like to be doing in the future
  • Make time for things that I enjoy doing. It's important for everyone to have some 'me' time!
  • Make plans. Due to having some of my closest friends and family members living a couple of hours away, it can be difficult to find and have quality time with them all. This year I will make sure that plans are made to make the most of the time that we do have together - however small those plans may be :)

What kind of resolutions/goals have you set for yourselves?

1 comment:

  1. Oooo they are great goals, I need to save the pennies too!! Eating healthy is defiantely the way for 2013 :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...