6 September 2012

The Return

Hello everyone! I thought I'd post a little update today as I haven't been around for a little while. Last night I returned home from a lovely week away in the sun. It was a hectic rush with last minute packing and lots of working to save up the pennies before I went away but it was all worth it in the end. I had a lovely week away and I'm definitely feeling the holiday glow. Whilst away I missed blogging but I kind of enjoyed recharging my batteries, so to speak, and having time away from the computer/internet/work/phone etc. Sometimes it's nice to just focus entirely on having a good time and relaxing.

It's my graduation tomorrow... the last three years have flown by. I remember thinking how far away this day felt, but it's here now (scary). So the rest of my evening will consist of unpacking, painting my nails, having a nice soak in the bath and charging up my camera. Until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...